Your Feelings & Experience Matter!
Now, more than ever, this is a time for support and collaboration!
According Bessel van der Kolk, MD, a pioneer in the field of psychology and neuroscience, isolation from others can make it harder to feel safe and happy. Add the current situation to the mix and we really need each other.
What’s most critical in this moment is that we expand into creativity, connection, and power rather than react and contract into scarcity, despair and isolation.
Let's focus on what unites us and how we can support one another!
Join us on ZOOM for a helpful and constructive peer group discussion where you can share your point of view and obtain feedback with some of the most knowledgeable and experienced Massage Therapists - who are also navigating this unprecedented time in history.
Your valuable time will be well spent. You will gain insight and build confidence for success in this new normal, now and in the future.
Please join us on Wednesdays from 3:00-4:00pm on ZOOM as we facilitate the expertise of the group.
Mary Beth and Lorenne of Signature Session will be hosting and facilitating the conversation. Mary Beth is an experienced facilitator and Lorenne is a highly sought after Massage Therapist. This partnership will optimize the benefits of our time together.
This is an open group and you can come and go as you please.
- You can choose to be seen, which can be oh-so-lovely when we're all stuck inside not being seen, or you can keep your camera off if you'd like.
- You can join the conversation, ask questions, offer advice or commiserate, or you can just quietly listen.
- You came come every week, or just the weeks that work for you.
This group is designed to benefit you and your needs so choose to use it in a way you find beneficial.
We'll be on at 2:45 so feel free to sign-in early. See contact information at the end of this post if you are having difficulty.
We're looking forward to seeing you there,
Mary Beth & Lorenne
P.S. If you are new to zoom, see the information below.
If you have never joined a Zoom meeting you will need to download a Zoom app onto your device. You can do that by going to zoom.us online or by going to whatever playstore you use for apps.
You can access Zoom via computer, many tablets and /or a smartphone. In my experience a computer/laptop works the best and you will want to have a camera and microphone on your device. Most devices have those now.
- Once you have the app and are ready to join the Zoom meeting click on the link above.
- After doing so you may see a pop up that asks you to click on zoom. Do so and you will be brought into the meeting room. (This process takes a couple of minutes so we suggest you start a couple of minutes before the meeting.)
- I will open up the meeting 10 minutes early. Click this link for more detailed directions.
If you are having trouble, email Mary Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text to 202-925-7062.
Get an email reminder about half an hour before we start.